•Used for water filtration of drip irrigation system for farms, gardens, landscapes, or where fine filtration is needed.
• Efficiently removes impurities such as hard inorganic particulates like scale, Trash, sand, silt, and other contaminants like algae and helps increase the efficiency of valve operation and results in an overall significant increase in system efficiency leading to excellent system performance.
• Manufactured from re-inforced engineering plastic to provide longer life in the field.
• Anti-corrosive & chemical resistant body.
• Single piece molded cartridge for longer life & stability.
• Designed to withstand wide fluctuations in pressures.
•Easy to open and close ToggleClamp made of engineering
plastic to open the filter casing for cleaning of the filter element.
•Vacuum breaker to ensure the dripper is clogging free also acts as a self-locking air relief valve for initial priming of irrigation filter.
• Ribs provided at casing surrounding to ensure the strength and to withstand buckling from unbalanced force & stress from inside.
• Larger filtration area to cope with internal clogging and longer cleaning cycle.
• Internal turbulator to engage the full area of filtration in action-anti-clogging.
• Easy to clean and reinstall on the field.
• Inlet & outlet part distinctly marked.
• Nominal Size : 90mm
• Nominal Pressure : 4 kg/cm²
• Flow Rate Range : 40-50 M3/h
• Maximum Clean Pressure Drop : 0.20 kg/cm²
Box Length(OD) : 540 mm
Box Width (OD) : 365 mm
Box Height (OD) : 265 mm
Gross Weight: 4.995 kgs
Net Weight: 3.945Kgs
Distributed in the USA by:
DripRack, a Kronikare enterprise
2059 Camden Ave, #234
San Jose, CA-95124